

Track Listing:
Side One
We Wish You A Merry Christmas
Winter Wonderland
The Christmas Song
White Christmas
Medley:
I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day
Silver Bells
Medley:
Carol Of The Drum
Jingle Bells
Side Two
Medley:
The Night Before Christmas
Up On The House Top
Too Fat For The Chimney
Medley:
I'll Be Home For Christmas
(There's No Place Like) Home For The Holidays
Medley:
Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town
Jolly Old St. Nicholas
When Santa Claus Gets Your Letter
Medley:
Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
Frosty The Snowman
Close:
We Wish You A Merry Christmas
2 comments:
Hi, Have been looking for this album a long time. I was very glad to finally find it, however the link
is dead now. Could you please make it available again?
Many, many thanks in advance....
Merry Christmas!
Unfortunately, too many people were downloading my shares and then reposting them on their own sites, claiming that it was from their own personal collection and they would use the actual link I had for the download and then every single like was showing up all over the Internet, so I had to cancel the account where the files were stored and I can't risk reposting any music because I am the one that the DMCA people come after and the one taking all the risks.
This album has been on available on eBay several times a year and I also see it it thrift stores so it shouldn't be too hard to find.
I wish I could be more helpful, but unfortunately, there will not be anymore sharing on this blog. It is for informational purposes only.
There is a more recent post explaining what happened.
Post a Comment