Countdown to Christmas 2018

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Updated-Currently working Download Links

I re-uploaded some files that the download link had expired and I will repost the new links here. The artwork is included also. Please enjoy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Stuff!

thank you so much for all the work. I really appreciate it and enjoy the music and the art work as well!!

Have A Magical Day!

Maureen

Susan said...

You are most welcome and thank you for your comments

MSB said...

Thank you so much for posting the Robert Rheims albums. They are very special to me as my mother (who died in 1995) would play them every Christmas morning as we opened our presents. I haven't heard these for years, but I will play them this year on Christmas morning.

Susan said...

Hi MSB You are very welcome. My mother passed away in 1996. There are quite a few records in my collection that I received from my mother and they bring back special memories when I listen to them. I miss my mother very dearly as I sure anyone would.

Strange Fruit said...

Thanks SO much for taking the time to re-up these files! (Thanks for taking the time to create and upload them in the first place!) I just discovered you, and had started at the beginning of the blog. There was one in particular that was gone, but had such a cool cover that I was really sad to have missed it.

Susan said...

If you will let me know which link is no longer working, I will repost it.