EDITED 12/28/10 I came across a picture of a UK release of this album and though I don't have the UK release, I thought it would be nice to show everyone the UK cover. There was a bonus track on side two "Christmas Is..." but it's the 45 RPM version so I guess it is different than the one on Side One Track Five, but since I don't have the UK release I can't say for sure. Also from what I've seen on eBay the UK release came out in either 1971 or 1973.


Track listing as follows:
Side One
01 Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
02 Some Children See Him
03 Little Altar Boy
04 O Little Town of Bethlehem
05 Christmas Is...
Side Two
01 Christmas Day (from the Broadway musical "Promises, Promises")
02 Oh Happy Day
03 Silver Bells
04 Jingle Bells
05 Oh Holy Night

11 comments:
Thank you sooo much for sharing this. I have a VERY beat up copy I got from a radio station I worked at years ago. I've been looking for a cleaner copy ever since! Thank you!
Just wanted to drop by all the Bloggers who have helped make this such a wonderful season and say a great big thanks for your generosity of spirit, your efforts and your time ... you're truly appreciated ...
THANKS!
And from me & mine to you & yours and everyone else reading ...
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all . . . . . and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2009, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make Canada and other western nations great, and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference of the wishee.
Hi:
Thank you for your time and excellent music, best wishes for you and family.
Esteban
Dear Susan:
Whew! I finished downloading all the albums you posted in 2008 (24 albums in all). I must say that I am so thankful since I would have lots of Christmas music to enjoy. Thank you so much for sharing us your music treasures. (Next stop: albums you posted in 2009 :-)
May the baby Savior bless you always. Best wishes to you and your family.
Ronnie
Hi Ronnie,
Glad you were able to get them all I'm sure it was a lengthy process but well worth it.
Blessings to you and your family too.
Christmas will be here in 57 days.
Susan
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to post this album. Very difficult to find on vinal, but MP3 works just as good for me. Merry Chrstmas!
Hi Robert,
You're welcome. This one is hard to find on vinyl but does occasionally show up on eBay. psychedelic one.
I've seen the UK one on eBay and some state 1971 and some state 1973, but you can tell that it is from the 1970's and not the 1960's by his hair style.
I'm going to edit this post to include the front of the UK release and it looks like the UK release may have had a bonus track but I don't have the UK release myself, just the picture of the front of the jacket.
Susan
Any chance of a reshare? I can't find this album anywhere? :( :(
Any chance of a reshare? I can't find it anywhere!!! :(
Any chance of a reshare? I can't find this anywhere! :(
greato and Agent Vodka of the KGB,
Unfortunately, this is an informaion only blog now because of DMCA complaints and people posting my shares all over the Internet.
I'm sure you can find it somewere on another site where the person isn't worried about the DMCA people. But I can't risk having to pay any fines or imprisonment.
I have seen this album on eBay every now an then, so you could check there. And I would check Amazon.com or even GEMM.com.
There are other used records vendors that have online sites where you can order from too.
Wish I could be more helpful, but it isn't worth the risk. I appreciate you understanding in this matter.
Post a Comment