

Track Listing
Side One:
01 Eugene Ormandy & The Philadelphia Orchestra - Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
02 Lynn Anderson - Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
03 Burl Ives - The Twelve Days Of Christmas
04 Johnny Mathis, With Percy Faith's Orchestra - O Holy Night
05 Peter Nero - Deck The Hall (With Boughs Of Holly)
Side Two:
01 The Mormon Tabernacle Choir - I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day
02 Jim Nabors - O Come, All Ye Faithful
03 Charlie Byrd - Coventry Carol
04 Tony Bennett - My Favorite Things
05 Ray Conniff And The Singers - Jingle Bells
6 comments:
Great Post!!!!!
Hey Im curious what lp conversion method and or progams you use . It sounds very good for 128.
Hi, I transfer them to the computer using CoolEdit Pro and then use iZotopeRX to remove the 60Hz hum and pips and pops. It's not perfect, but does a pretty good job. It helps a lot if the vinyl is in great shape too.
OK Great , I have been using Cool Edit Pro..and I love that tool, but Im not familiar with iZotopeRX. But Im going to look into that. Also great job on the covers ..Beautiful..Thank you for that also. And if you had any advise Im open....Thanks Again!!!
Im really liking this iZotopeRX program,,,sweet,,thanks for the help!!
You're welcome. Glad I could help. I'm sure there are other programs out there too, but iZotopeRX seems to work the best. It isn't perfect, but does get most of the pips and pops out.
The album jackets are scanned in 4 passes and stitched together using Panorama Maker 4 and does a pretty good job.
Post a Comment