

Track Listing
Side One:
01 Andre Kostelanetz - Sleigh Ride
02 Doris Day - Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
03 Tony Bennett - When Lights Are Low
04 Percy Faith - I Wonder As I Wander
05 New Christy Minstrels - Tell It On The Mountain
06 Frank DeVol - Skater's Waltz
Side Two:
01 The Merrill Staton Choir - The Winter Song
02 Patti Page - Pretty Snowflakes
03 Norman Luboff - The Holly And The Ivy
04 Tex Beneke - Snowfall
05 Anita Bryant - Our Winter Love
06 Ray Conniff - You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To
6 comments:
Love these old compilations! Thanks for yet another great post.
Hi Blue,
You're welcome again. You'll find some surprises as you go along in this series.
Susan
Track 12 by Ray Conniff has CRC error. You still have that? Thanks...
Thaundadog,
Thanks for calling this to my attention I tried it myself and got CRC error. I redid it so please try it again and let me know.
Thanks again.
Susan
Thanks. Now it's working...
You're welcome.
Post a Comment