Countdown to Christmas 2018

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Value-True Value Happy Holidays Volume 7

Value - True Value Hardware Stores Happy Holidays Volume 7 Capitol Records SL-6730 (1971)


Track Listing
Side One:
01 Tennessee Ernie Ford - Sing We Now Of Christmas
02 The Hollywood Pops Orchestra - The Christmas Song
03 Tony Sandler & Ralph Young - Mister Santa
04 The New Sounds of Christmas - We Three Kings
05 Peggy Lee - Christmas Carousel
Side Two:
01 Al Martino - We Wish You A Merry Christmas and You're All I Want For Christmas
02 Nat King Cole - A Cradle In Bethlehem
03 The New Sounds of Christmas - A Child's Christmas Medley
04 The Lettermen - Silent Night
05 Ella Fitzgerald - O Come All Ye Faithful

4 comments:

R said...

Thanks again for the great post!

The Blue Carbuncle said...

From Ernie to Ella, they're all swella! Gracias y Feliz Navidad!

Anonymous said...

Is there someway to contact you?

Susan said...

Though I prefer to know whom I'm contacting, instead of anonymous, Yes, ChrstmsForever@GMail.com