Countdown to Christmas 2018

Monday, October 5, 2009

Updated Artwork for Ed Ames Christmas Is The Warmest Time Of The Year

Updated Artwork for Ed Ames "Christmas Is The Warmest Time Of The Year"

I was at a Thrift Store yesterday and found another copy of Ed Ames Christmas Is The Warmest Time Of The Year. The album was in pretty bad shape, but the jacket was much better than the last one I posted. Rather than re upload the whole zipfile again, or edit my original post, I figured it would be easier just to post the image.
EDITED 7/13/2009 I changed the original post and put this image there too instead of the one that was torn on the back.

6 comments:

De Audiobewerker said...

Hi Susan

I have looked on your blog but i don't find any Andy Williams album.

I have one and later this day i shall upload this one and post it on my blog.

Feel free to share it if you like it.

Dirk

Susan said...

Hi Dirk,

I have "The Andy Williams Christmas Album" Columbia Records CS 8887 (1963) and "Merry Christmas" Columbia Records CS 9220 (1965), but they are currently available on CD so I haven't posted them.

De Audiobewerker said...

Hi Susan

I've looked at Discogs

http://www.discogs.com/Andy-Williams-The-Andy-Williams-Christmas-Album/release/1634293)

And it's the same tracklist as i have.

My record is from Hallmark Records/Pickwick (and Pickwick is CBS) with catalogus no. SHM 888

I don't post this album.

Susan said...

Hi Dirk, I went to discogs, there wasn't a cover image so I uploaded one from my personal vinyl collection.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dirk the new cover is Ed Ames 1970 album of Christmas songs which doesnt seem to be posted, Do You Have it?

Merry Crimbo

Susan said...

Anonymous, I don't understand you comment. I am Susan/Christmas Forever. "Dirk" was a visitor here and asking initially about Andy Williams.

For some reason, the search function isn't bringing everything up, but if you go through the BLOG ARCHIVE section on the right side of my blog and look through August 2009 should find what you are looking for.

Susan