The Best of Christmas in July from 2025
-
Well, here we are at the end of another great season of Christmas in July.
But before I go, I wanted to share this one last thing with a you, a
collectio...
1 week ago
6 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving to you too Susan!
Thank you so much.
Susan
Happy Thanksgiving to you Susan and to all our friends in this blog. Though we don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in Manila (Philippines), still we thank God everyday for all the blessings He gives. There are a lot we can be thankful in this life despite the trials and difficulties. Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Best wishes to you Susan, always.
Ronnie
Thank you so much Ronnie, I appreciate it.
We've been very blessed these past few months with being able to find a place to move, coming up with the rent and utilities etc.. as well as family and good friends and God gets us through it.
Best wishes to you too.
Susan
Happy Thanksgiving..and happy start to the Holiday Season!
Love you, love your blog!
-Tim
Hi Tim,
Thank you so very much.
Susan
Post a Comment