Countdown to Christmas 2018

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Moving is complete

Hello everyone. Well, the move is complete, but now I can't find anything as people who helped pack stuff put a mixture of everything in the same box and my records are all in different places too so it will take a little time to find them and and I will try to post something soon.

4 comments:

Badgercat said...

Susan, I'm glad your move is complete. Of course "complete" means something different when you're surrounded by boxes! I hope the navigation of the steps and staircases went without issue and you'll be back to "normal" soon.

Bob

Susan said...

Hi Bob,

Thank God I don't have to go up and down 22 stairs anymore. In the last 7 days, I probably climbed over 1500 stairs if not more. There are only for or five stairs here.

There was a lot of stuff that the movers didn't take as at the time, I didn't know we had all this extra stuff, so I had to move it myself. I'm black and blue from head to toe literally. But I got through it.

Susan

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing how much "stuff" you find you own only when you move? I can't figure out how I had enough stuff to fill a 3-bedroom house crammed into a 1-bedroom apartment.

Susan said...

We had a lot of things in Curio and China Cabinets, End tables, etc and when they are in the cabinets, they don't look like a lot lol, but when you go to pack them you realize just how much stuff you have.

Susan