Countdown to Christmas 2018

Monday, November 30, 2009

Not sure what is going on with H. H Volume 22

I tried to upload the file again and even tried renaming it to a".TXT" and upload it that way but it isn't working. I don't know if either RS or MU are checking the file size and not letting me because it is the same as what they deleted.

I don't know if someone reported this particular upload or if they check to see what it is before they will allow it or what.

I don't know why they will allow people to post brand new CD's that are currently available but won't allow this particular album that has been long out of print and not available on CD.

Oh well, I tried. Wish I could do more. I'm 99 % sure that I did post this album before I did Volume 23 as I did them in order and guessing that Google deleted the post. I didn't receive any email telling me that something was wrong either.

I've generated money for RS as people decided to sign up for premium accounts for faster downloads.

Part of me want's to delete my blogs, but I spent a lot of time and effort to help bring back cherished memories from Christmas past, and then after all my work the files gets deleted.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

If you're paying for an account, I would email them and ask what the problem is. Be sure to research the copyright laws and be ready to show them. Chances are, they don't know anything about it.

Susan said...

Hi Robbie,

Actually, I am a free user, but I have had people from here sign up for premium accounts for faster downloads. I do have Rapid Points that I could use and get Premium privileges but it would only be until my Rapid Points run out.

Being that I am a free user, my last upload from what I taped of the radio took about 45 - 50 minutes.

I do have a 3 MB DSL connection, but even if I had a Fiber-Optic connection or something they would default me down to a slower speed because I am not a Premium Account Holder.

It is much faster Dial-Up, but not as fast as it would be if I had a Premium Account.

Susan

Unknown said...

Rapidshare's Terms and Conditions says that it will delete files that are identical to previously deleted files... maybe if you added another file to the upload, it would take it. Scratching my head on this, but I hope this helps. Please don't take down your blog!

Susan said...

Hi John, Anna and Jonathan, I thank you for visiting my blog.

I'm guessing if I added something to make the file size a little larger that, in the event someone reported the original post, that they would do so again.

Being I don't know what actually happened, I'm only guessing that it might have been reported as other wise I don't know why RS & MU would've had reason to delete when they allow so much current stuff that is on CD.

The only message that showed up when I went to see if I could download it was that it was suspected of having illegal content. Then MU deleted it too.

Susan

Anonymous said...

Susan , I have been following your blog for a little while now , and I really love the post you have made . I have been able to get all of your uploads , including Happy Holidays 22 , if you would like , I can post it to my premium account to see if it may be able to be shared . I have a satellite connection , so I have a limited amount of bandwidth for uploading , but could create a premium folder for the ones they delete , but only if you give the okay .
Your friend , Paschal (^_^)

christmas cards said...

hi there..been following your blog for some time now..Wish you and your family Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year from the entire
team of Dgreetings.

Christmas Greetings

Susan said...

Hi Paschal,

Thank you. If you wanted to try, that would be ok, I would just put a referral link in my post for your upload.

Thanks once again.

Susan

Susan said...

Hi Christmas Cards/Christmas Greetings. Thank you for visiting my blog and I wish you and your family a Very Merry Christmas and all the best that the New Year has to offer.

Susan

Anonymous said...

rapidshare is the most overloaded of the file sharing services. Why not just switch to something like megaupload.com?

Anonymous said...

Okily dokily , I had to adjust the file and make it password protected to get it uploaded , but I was successful . Here is the link and the password is quite simple : Christmas4ever

http://rapidshare.com/files/315021770/Christmas4everHHV22.rar

Susan said...

Hi anonymous,

I did send the file to Mega Upload but they deleted it too within a week or so.

Susan

Susan said...

Thanks Knightwolf,

I hope it stays up for awhile.

Susan

Ronald van Veen said...

Less than a month to go... and Christmas will be here again!!!

Email me your top 5 of favorite Christmas songs and I will compile a top 10 of a very special edition of the Pmachinery Christmas Top 10.

You can send me an email until December 23, 2009.

Please write in the subject line: My Christmas Top 5.

Send your email to: ronald@pmachinery.com

Here are my five favorite Christmas songs of all time:

1. The Pretenders - 2000 Miles
2. Lemon - What I Want For Christmas
3. Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas (Is You)
4. Chris Rea - Driving Home For Christmas
5. Alison Moyet - The Coventry Carol

Best wishes, Ronald