Countdown to Christmas 2018

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Please don't post any comments with links especially in a foreign language

Hello, everyone, please don't post any comments with links, especially in a foreign language as they will be deleted. I don't want to go back to having to approve comments before they can be posted. Please be respectful of others.

To be on the safe side for everyone, only click on the links that I have posted for the downloads in the actual post, and not in the comments section. Thank you for your understanding.

7 comments:

bongolong said...

It really is annoying when people do that!!

Susan said...

Yes, it is and being in all Japanese, Chinese etc. it could be anything with a virus and such. It's a pain to have to go through and delete them all too.

Susan

Anonymous said...

Susan, I've been scrolling through your blog and am rekindling many memories with it. By any chance do you have recordings by the Birchwood Pops Orchestra?

I used to own "A Christmas Card and "Silent Night, and have learned of a third called "Silver Bells."

Sure wouldn't mind hearing them again.

Susan said...

Hi,

I haven't gone through all my Christmas Albums that I have in my collection but am slowly cataloging them on my computer so I know what I have or don't have when I go to Thrift Stores, online vendors, etc. I still haven't gotten all my albums unpacked yet. but will keep my eyes out for either album if I don't already have it.

Susan

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I'll keep checking in from time to time.

Susan said...

You're welcome, and thanks again for visiting my blog.

Susan

Susan said...

free mp3 downloads? Half the links didn't work or you could only listen to a song. This really isn't the place for this type of comments so I'm deleting the comment. If you have a blog that you would like mentioned, please let me know but stop sending spam and non working links. This isn't the place for free advertising.

Susan