Hello everyone,
I just noticed that some of the comments aren't showing up correctly. They are there, but aren't visible as they are the same color as the background for some reason.
The date and user name show up but I have to highlight the text with the cursor in order to see it. I don't see a specific font or anything in my settings to change this.
If anyone has any input, I would appreciate it. This all happened since I noticed that the text from a lot of my post's weren't visible and I had to change the background color. I don't know what happened but can't get it back to the way I originally had this all set up.
I had to use the template settings from my Non-Christmas Records blog to get this somewhat viewable.
The Best of Christmas in July from 2025
-
Well, here we are at the end of another great season of Christmas in July.
But before I go, I wanted to share this one last thing with a you, a
collectio...
1 week ago
6 comments:
Well, it's a lot better today than last week, overall. I'm getting green or red letters on a black background where before, it was yellow on white which is just about unreadable. Not sure about comments, let's see how this one does!
Susan just to chime in on the topic, I see no issue with the comments showing up correctly. To me, things look as they always have here.
Bob
Hi Auntie & Bob,
If I go to the comments to post a reply, they are black text on a white background.
But for some reason, if I'm just reading through them from one of my posts, they are the same color as the background.
I thank you for your help.
Susan
Please consider reinstating the link between Christmas-Christmasforever and myholidaymusic.blogspot.com. During 2009 over 1,000 users of Christmas-Christmasforever used the link. Twenty percent of the users were return users to myholidaymusic so they were using Christmas-Christmasforever as a portal. The users came from 48 countries indicating a broad interest group. Myholidaymusic has just been updated so that there are now over 150 links to Christmas music and videos. Thanks.
Hi xmasbrains,
When I had to redo the template, unfortunately all the links to other blogs, etc got deleted and I've only been able to remember a few of what I had to help refer visitors of my blog to other blogs of interest. I've added your blog link to my blog.
I'm still having trouble on my viewing end and a lot of my posts, the text isn't showing up so I have to manually go in and change the font color.
Susan
Merry Christmas to all !
Post a Comment