Countdown to Christmas 2018

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Wishing You A Merry Christmas

Wishing You A Merry Christmas (1972) RCA LSP-4793
Merry Christmas From Nashville Music's Brightest Stars
I didn't use any declicking for this album, just a little hiss removal and surface noise removal.

There are a few clicks, but when I try to remove them it changes the sound too much.
This is what makes Vinyl Records so special. It is so strange seeing a picture of Willie Nelson without the braids lol


Side One
01 Danny Davis and The Nashville Brass - Winter Wonderland
02 Dottie West - Blue Christmas
03 Chet Atkins - Jingle Bell Rock
04 Willie Nelson - Pretty Paper
05 Jim Reeves - SeƱor Santa Claus
Side Two
01 Hank Snow - Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
02 Floyd Cramer - I'll Be Home For Christmas
03 Skeeter Davis - Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town
04 Charley Pride - Santa And The Kids
05 George Hamilton IV - Natividad (The Nativity)

11 comments:

Badgercat said...

What a surprise! Thanks for the share Susan.

Regards,

Bob

ronjosiah said...

Dear Susan:

I'm glad Christmas is all year round in your site. Thanks for sharing this album for us to enjoy. Take care always.

Ronnie

Susan said...

Hi Bob, You're welcome. Enjoy!

Susan

Susan said...

Hi Ronnie, You're welcome. Take care too.

Susan

Jingles said...

Such a great surprize susan. Thanks for sharing such a nice list.

Susan said...

Hi Jingles, You're welcome and I thank you for visiting my blog.

This is part of my original collection from when I first started collecting vinyl back in the early 1970's.

Susan

Tim said...

Susan -

Well, HERE'S a surprise! I had no idea this little gem existed. Some great stuff, to be sure.

Thanks for sharing this one!

Susan said...

Hi Tim,

You're welcome.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Susan

Philip Cacayorin said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt7X76AKS-4

You may find this interesting : In Celebration of historic performances by Mantovani and His Orchestra, The Mantovani Experience has created a unique Interactive DVD Experience with the original recordings by exclusive license by Decca/Universal Music. All digital media is subject to license and created exclusively for The Mantovani Experience, Inc.
This product will soon be available online at http://www.themantovaniexperience.com

Anonymous said...

I seem to be overlooking the link. where is it? thanks.

Susan said...

Hi Anonymous, It was deleted by Rapidshare. I haven't had a chance to re do a lot of uploads because of the DMCA complaints. I'm debating about adding a link to old posts or creating new posts.

I did a post about this on April 7, 2010

http://christmas-christmasforever.blogspot.com/2010/04/all-files-have-bee-deleted-from-rs-and.html

Please bear with me

Thanks

Susan