Audio Lab AL 1517
O Little Town Of Bethlehem has different tune as does It Came Upon A Midnight Clear but the verses are correct.
I tried to eliminate background noise as best as possible and eliminated as many clicks as possible without changing the sound of the music.


Side One
01 Silent Night
02 Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
03 O Little Town Of Bethlehem
04 Noel
05 It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
06 Rejoice
Side Two
01 Adeste Fideles
02 Away In A Manger
03 God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen
04 Joy To The World
05 Good King Wenceslas
06 Was He Quiet Or Did He Cry
07 I Have A Desire
8 comments:
Thanks for sharing the Christmas carol. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing is my favourite. Keep on posting.
You're welcome hampers. Thank you for your comments and thank you for visiting my blog.
Susan
Hey Susan! Thanks for the share. I've been able to listen...in fact...as I type, and it sounds like a winter's eve at home!
I guess the Caroleers had several albums over the years.
Enjoy the evening and thanks again.
Bob
Hi Bob,
You're welcome. There are several albums either by "The Caroleers" or "The Caroleer Singers and Orchestra"
I don't know if they are all the same singers or not or a combination of singers over the years.
I had hoped that this album was in Stereo, but from what I found online in a "Billboard" article from 1959, it only listed the album I posted and didn't indicate that a Stereo version was available.
One thing I find interesting is that The Caroleers" and "The Caroleer Singers and Orchestra" used several different record labels over the years.
Have a great day.
Susan
Thanks again for the insight and tidbits Susan.
Always enjoy a bit of trivia with some of the old songs, albums and groups.
Take care,
Bob
Hi Bob,
You're welcome.
Take care and have a good day.
Susan
dear susan:
we can't thank you enough for your kindness in sharing us your christmas music treasures. christmas is really forever. take care always.
ronnie
Dear Ronnie,
You're welcome. It's a pleasure in helping keep "The Spirit Of Christmas" alive throughout the year.
Susan
Post a Comment