this morning i listened to this album (i always listen to meditative music early in the morning before i go to work). this album is great. of all the christmas genre, organ and chimes is my favorite (sorry badgercat...). though i have lots of it (thanks to ernie), i like this one since it is special. thanks for spreading the christmas cheer through your music sharing.
you are right, organ and chimes is soothing. it will always be my favorite genre maybe because of two reasons: one, the organ and chimes are the two instruments that are most associated with church music, and church music reflect the real meaning of christmas---Jesus; two, organ and chimes music is not there to impress people, but to express feelings and principles about the reason for the season.
I have always loved Organ Music and as a child, especially around Christmas, I would go into a Piano/Organ dealership just to listen the someone playing Christmas music on the organ.
I finally got an organ in the 1980'2 but no longer have it as it was so huge and I didn't have room for it anymore.
I do have a Midsized portable MIDI keyboard that I am able to use if I want and can play Organ Music using the keyboard.
Christmas Music moves me in such a way that it brings tears of joy to my eyes and reminds me of the Blessed gift we were given some 2,000+ years ago.
And hearing it on the organ accompanied by chimes makes it that much more special.
My comments/beliefs aren't meant to offend anyone. I love everything to do with Christmas. Christmas is more than just a day in December. It is a way of life. If people felt the way I do, this world would be a much better & safer place to live. People tend to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of the shopping season, then on December 26th, they run back to the stores to exchange things that they didn't like or need. I listen to Christmas music all year as well as other genre. If one truly listens to the lyrics, they would get a better understanding of what Christmas is all about. I don't mean songs like Jingle Bells or Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer. These songs are geared toward children and helps them to understand. But songs like O Holy Night. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear. Silent Night, Holy Night. O Come All Ye Faithful. These lyrics really tell what Christmas is all about. Christmas is the day we celebrate the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. God gave us the gift of his son, who in turn, gave up his life for us. Christmas isn't about Give me. But should be what could I give someone in need without expecting anything in return.
I want to thank fellow blogger's who have already done links for my posts on their blogs.
Though this is truly a labor of love it takes a lot of time and effort to copy the vinyl to my computer and clean up the audio and to scan the album art. Everything I post is from my own personal vinyl collection and not something I found on other blogs and not taken from CD's. I have been collecting vinyl records for over 45 years.
Notice About The Music I Post
If you are the copyright holder of anything I post and object to it being here, please advise me and I will remove the download link. Most of what I post is from 1972 or earlier and long since out of print.
I try to remove all the clicks, crackle and noise as well as 60Hz hum from my recordings using CoolEditPro and iZoTope RX. Some clicks may still be present, but do not interfere with the sound. I have had some mp3's that don't sound right after I remove the clicks as it physically changes the sound where the click was and muffles the music. If that happens, I will do the best I can at removing the clicks without degrading the music.
The Best of Christmas in July from 2025
-
Well, here we are at the end of another great season of Christmas in July.
But before I go, I wanted to share this one last thing with a you, a
collectio...
Resep Masakan Membuat Jamur Tiram Bumbu Rujak Enak
-
*Resep Masakan Membuat Jamur Tiram Bumbu Rujak Enak* – Membuat makanan
enak dengan rasa yang pas pastinya akan membuat kita bangga untuk menjadi
juru masa...
Cheerful Earful
-
[image: Under New Management]
Blog name & address was available so I snagged it for future use or, better
yet, the original owner(s) decide to start bloggin...
Big Balls of Holly Radio Christmas Show !!!
-
Big Balls of Holly proudly presents the Bid Balls of Holly Radio Christmas
Show. This is the atomic version podcast. It runs about an hour and
includes som...
11 comments:
Susan, thank you for this share. I've never really been a huge "organ and chimes" Christmas music fan (sorry Ernie...) - but this sounds just fine.
Keep up the good work!
Bob
Hi Bob,
You're welcome. will try to find something else that hasn't been posted by other blogger's or released on CD.
Susan
Merry March 13th For this !!
Thanks Ron,
Only 279 more days until Christmas come again though it is here and in my heart 24 hours a day.
Susan
dear susan:
christmas is really forever...thanks for sharing us your christmas joy in music. we are so grateful. take care always.
ronnie
Dear Ronnie,
You're welcome. It is a pleasure to help spread Christmas Joy throughout the year.
Take care too.
Susan
dear susan:
this morning i listened to this album (i always listen to meditative music early in the morning before i go to work). this album is great. of all the christmas genre, organ and chimes is my favorite (sorry badgercat...). though i have lots of it (thanks to ernie), i like this one since it is special. thanks for spreading the christmas cheer through your music sharing.
ronnie
Hi Ronnie,
You're welcome.
Though I love basically all Christmas Music I am partial to Organ & Chimes myself. It is very soothing to listen to.
Susan
dear susan:
you are right, organ and chimes is soothing. it will always be my favorite genre maybe because of two reasons: one, the organ and chimes are the two instruments that are most associated with church music, and church music reflect the real meaning of christmas---Jesus; two, organ and chimes music is not there to impress people, but to express feelings and principles about the reason for the season.
may the baby Jesus bless you always, susan.
ronnie
Dear Ronnie,
I have always loved Organ Music and as a child, especially around Christmas, I would go into a Piano/Organ dealership just to listen the someone playing Christmas music on the organ.
I finally got an organ in the 1980'2 but no longer have it as it was so huge and I didn't have room for it anymore.
I do have a Midsized portable MIDI keyboard that I am able to use if I want and can play Organ Music using the keyboard.
Christmas Music moves me in such a way that it brings tears of joy to my eyes and reminds me of the Blessed gift we were given some 2,000+ years ago.
And hearing it on the organ accompanied by chimes makes it that much more special.
All blessings to you.
Susan
que bien porfa visitame
Post a Comment