Countdown to Christmas 2018

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sorry I haven't been posting lately

Hello everyone. Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. It's hard finding something that hasn't been released on CD or that other blog's have posted.

There have been a few albums I've been working on, but there are skips in them and I don't want to post something like that so I am looking for better copies for them.

Please bear with me. Thanks

4 comments:

Badgercat said...

Glad things are well with you Susan. I have little doubt that whatever music you prepare to share with us - when you do - it will be done with your usual care and it will sound terrific.

All the best,

Bob

Susan said...

Hi Bob,

Hope things are well with you also.

All the best to you too.

Susan

bongolong said...

...nothing worse than finding a really cool LP, only to find it's unripable... been then, done that, got the t-shirt!

Susan said...

Hi Bongolong. I have found some records that looked to be in bad shape but they played fine and then found others that didn't seem to have any noticeable scratches only to find they skipped.

It is very frustrating and also sad that people didn't take care of their vinyl records better.

I've gone to thrift stores and found some great looking album jackets, still with shrink wrap on most of them, then look at the record and it has deep gouges in it.

Susan