Attention any Claim to Copyright holders!!!
If anything I have posted in my blog is in violation of DMCA, could you please let me know what specifically is in violation? Everything I have posted has been long out of print and no longer available and most is prior to 1972. What I post isn't available on CD.
There are other blogs out there that are posting current releases of CD's and that seems to be OK.
I received an email from Google stating that one of my posts was in violation of DMCA and they referred me to Chillingeffects.org and had me enter the url for the post and nothing came up. It's supposed to show me the complaint and what the violation is.
Thank you.
The Best of Christmas in July from 2025
-
Well, here we are at the end of another great season of Christmas in July.
But before I go, I wanted to share this one last thing with a you, a
collectio...
1 week ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment