Countdown to Christmas 2018

Friday, June 18, 2010

Hood Milk Company Candy Filled Sleigh

This candy filled sleigh has been in my family since about 1966 or 1967. Our next door neighbor worked for Hood Milk and he gave us this sleigh for Christmas. I wish my camera took better quality pictures as this is a little blurry. There is about a second delay from when I press the button to when it actually takes the picture so if I move slightly, it blurs the image.

2 comments:

senormedia said...

In a post ages ago you mentioned that we should list our blogs, so here's mine: audioarchives.blogspot.com.

A fair amount of Christmas content last December.

K

Susan said...

Hi, Thanks for mentioning your blog. I have added it to the list I am following. From the quick look I just did. I like it a lot.

Thanks for sharing.

Susan