Hello everyone,
Just wanted to let everyone know that I am still here. I have been having some new health problems and just recently found that I have Emphysema.
Not sure how I got it as I really wasn't a smoker. I know there could be several causes, but I would guess that it is from second-hand smoke as up until a couple years ago, we used to go camping and our friends were heavy smokers and then we also had friends from out of state come to visit us from time to time and they were heavy smokers.
The strange part about this, is my two sisters and my brother are smokers and they are fine.
I wasn't having any problems breathing, but on a routine chest X-Ray, it showed Emphysema and about a year ago it wasn't there.
I hope to be doing something a little different with my blog in the near future.
The Best of Christmas in July from 2025
-
Well, here we are at the end of another great season of Christmas in July.
But before I go, I wanted to share this one last thing with a you, a
collectio...
1 week ago
2 comments:
I'm sorry to hear that- I hope now that they know what it is you can be properly treated and start to feel better.
I've enjoyed your blog over the years- you've done a wonderful job and I've enjoyed all the music you have shared that I have never been able to find on cd's or iTunes.
Take care of yourself.
Thank you.
Joe
Thanks Joe, I appreciate it.
Yes, what I post is very hard to find as they haven't been released on CD and I wouldn't be able to upload them to iTunes.
I not exactly sure how that works, but I think that the record companies themselves have to make the music available as a pay to download.
I have seen other sites that have downloaded what I have posted and then re posted it on their site and taking credit for all the hard work that I did in ripping my albums and cleaning up the audio and then scan the artwork.
I hope to have most of what I have previously posted back up under new posts in the near future as wells as some stuff I haven't yet posted.
Susan
Post a Comment