Well, only 4 more months and it will be Christmas. I can hardly wait. QVC had two Christmas episodes today. Hopefully the stores will start putting out Christmas items. The Dollar Tree usually puts a few Christmas items out along with the Halloween stuff but the other stores wait until after Halloween. Most of the stores had already put out "Back-to-School" stuff at the beginning of July.
Bronner's has already sent out their Christmas Catalog and LTD Commodities has listed their Christmas Catalog online, but I haven't received one in the mail yet.
7 comments:
Can't wait to sing again...Falalalalalalalala..^_^
Susan -
Thanks for that heads-up! Needless to say, I'M getting ready already!
-Tim
You're welcome Tim.
It will be here faster than a lot of people realize. I just hate the "Last Minute" and "Black Friday" shopping. But I don't like having to wait in line several hours only to find that what I went there for has been sold out. So I either buy what I need to throughout the year or use Mail Order.
Susan
I've been listening to my crimbo records this week (I'll be on the lookout for mince pies and christmas pudding Soon :) )
I love mince pies, but I can't find them that often in our stores and they have an aftertaste that wasn't like the pies I used to eat when I was younger.
Susan
I am ASTOUNDED to have found THIS,my FAVORITE CHRISTMAS ALBUM of ALL TIME!! Thank YOU & GOOGLE so VERY,VERY MUCH!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS MEANS TO ME...thought I'd never see this album of Christmas music again in my lifetime.Am SO grateful to 'CHRISTMAS FOREVER FAVORITE CHRISTMAS RECORDS' site for making a long-time wish come true!!
A. Jones - Haw River, N.C.
You're welcome. Thanks for visiting. Now there are only 69 Days and about 14 hours 12 minutes to go until Christmas
Susan
Post a Comment