
The Best of Christmas in July from 2025
-
Well, here we are at the end of another great season of Christmas in July.
But before I go, I wanted to share this one last thing with a you, a
collectio...
1 week ago
11 comments:
Glad to see you back! Thanks!
You're welcome Auntie,
I haven't been very active lately due to chronic back problems.
But am trying to do what I can when I can.
Susan
Susan,
My wife says wine is the best medicine for her back problems
Ron
Thanks Ron,
Duragesic pain patches are helping some, but have to go for an Epidural in a couple weeks. Surgery isn't an option for me because there are too many levels in my back and neck involved and the surgery would take too many hours.
Susan
thanks for all the christmas music treasures you share, susan. take care always.
ronnie
Susan, I work with a singer/songwriter who has just released a Christmas album... we would love to send you a free download, but I couldn't find a way to contact you other than commenting
If you're interested, email me at luke.m.wilson AT gmail DOT com and let me know. You can check out the music at barbarafaithjordan.com
Best wishes for you (and your blog!) this Christmas season!
Hi Ronnie,
You're welcome.
Luke, I just sent you an email at GMail
Susan
It is good to know that there are still persons online that are really into music as much as I do.
Thanks Gibson Guitar.
Certain music really means a lot to me. Especially Christmas music. It is very soothing no matter what time of year I listen.
Susam
I love this album! This is one of the few albums of Christmas music we had when I was young (in the 1970's). We've misplaced the record and this is the first time I've heard it in at least 20 years. I didn't have a clue who the artist was or the album title so it got lost to me. Thank you so much for sharing this and I hope you feel better soon.
You're welcome Jason. Thank you for visiting my blog. Glad you found something from your past here.
Susan
Post a Comment