Countdown to Christmas 2018

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Well Folks, Once again, it's that time of year

To all my friends and supporters, I just want to wish everyone who celebrates the holiday, A Very Happy Thanksgiving. Christmas is only a month away. I hope to be more active here, but my back problems make it difficult to sit at the computer for long periods of time.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Susan! Gobble Gobble

Noma Lights

Badgercat said...

You too Susan.

Auntie Knickers said...

Happy Thanksgiving and best wishes for a better back!

Susan said...

Thanks again everyone. I don't know about you, but I am stuffed lol I feel like I haven't any room for any more food for at least a week. But everything was delicious.

Susan

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Susan!

Susan said...

Thanks Robbie.

Anonymous said...

You too Susan!
pattirules

ronjosiah said...

susan:

we miss your shared christmas music treasures. hope your back doesn't hurt so much. have a great holiday.

ronnie

comedyrocks.com said...

Keep up the great work on the blog - I love stopping by occasionally and just wanted to say Happy Holidays!

Susan said...

Thank you Ronnie and ComedyRocks.com My back still bothers me so I can only sit at the computer for a little while but I hope to do more in the near future.

Susan