Just wanted to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas.
I apologize that I haven't been very active here lately, but health problems are making it difficult for me to sit at the computer for long periods of time.
Our tree didn't come out very well as it is a 3 piece artificial tree and the bolts in the stand are stripped and the tree wobbles at each section, so this year I only use the top 2 sections and they were wobbly too.

I hope Santa was able to get everyone everything they had on their list.
If you have to travel anywhere today and the weather is bad, please use extra precaution.
I thank you all for your continued support.
6 comments:
Susan, Merry Christmas from the Netherlands.
susan:
merry christmas. may the baby Jesus always inspire you and give you hope throughout the year. thanks for everything.
ronnie
Thanks Ronnie,
You're welcome and I wish the same for you.
Susan
I think the tree looks tops! Swell presentation - hope you keep it up awhile. Happy New Year Susan, and God bless.
Your tree is beautiful...as are you and your Website, for all the Christmas love you share with all of us all year long. Please take care of yourself and wishing you a happy and health 2011! :)
Thank you tanktop and anonymous for your comments.
Happy New Year to Everyone
Susan
Post a Comment