Countdown to Christmas 2018

Saturday, December 18, 2010

New Artist who contacted me via email

Sorry I haven't been very active as I would like to be, but wanted to at least post something new.

A new artist contacted me via email and asked if I would mind posting a link or embedding his newest Christmas song on my blog His name is Toni Hertz

Enjoy

8 comments:

Thaundadogg said...

Merry Christmas...

Susan said...

Thank you Thaundadogg and Merry Christmas to you as well.

Susan

Ron said...

It appears this hasn't been the best Christmas season for you, but may you have a wonderful Christmas day, and I hope the new year finds your health improved.

Merry Christmas,
Ron

Susan said...

Thanks Ron,

Yes, I was hoping to be more active, but the back problems I have been having make it difficult to sit at the computer for long periods of time.

I thank you for the well wishes and wish you a Very Merry Christmas

Susan

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas Susan!!!

Susan said...

Thanks Robby, Merry Christmas to you too.

Susan

tanktop said...

Hello Susan;
Glad you posted this chap's song. Mr. Hertz contributed a very positive, catchy ditty for the Season!

Susan said...

You're quite welcome tanktop, I'm not really into the newer artist's or the newer Christmas songs. But Mr. Hertz contacted me directly via email and was very nice about asking if I could post the song on my blog.

Though I do prefer the Christmas music from the 1950's to very early 1970's, this is a very nice song.

Susan