Countdown to Christmas 2018

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas Everyone

I just wanted to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and may the New Year be even better than this past year.

I am still sorry that I am not sharing anything, but more and more blogs have been shut down for sharing and it's just not worth the risk.  I know there are a lot of unhappy people, but if I were to get arrested, would you be willing to pay my bail?  I think not!!!!  So I can't share any music.  I can't send privately the links being I deleted the account and then MegaUpload got shut down by the Government anyways.

So if you are looking for any thing I have shared, I suggest you try eBay, GEMM, Recordfinders,com or yard sales and thrift stores.  You would be surprised what is available at thrift stores.  Unfortunately I have been to all the thrift stores in my area and they only have albums that I already own.

But eBay is a good start.

Anyways, Merry Christmas.:merrychristmasbanner1

4 comments:

ronjosiah said...

Dear Susan:

Merry Christmas. We miss your sharing of great Christmas music. All the best. Christ is the reason for the season.

Ronnie

Susan said...

Thank you Ronnie,

I miss sharing too, but again, it just isn't worth the risk thanks to the DMCA people, but still there are blog's out there that are sharing brand new CD's and they are being left alone.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you a very Happy New Year and may this year be even better than last year.

Susan said...

Someone tried to post a comment in Romanian, but it meant Septic Tanks, so I blocked it and reported it as SPAM. Why someone would do something like this is beyond me.

It is an insult to Christmas and basically calling something you do in a toilet. (Trying to be delicate here) I am glad that I have my comments Moderated so that stuff like this doesn't show up without my permission.

Gayathri said...

Best Music School in Sengkang, Singapore