Countdown to Christmas 2018

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bing Crosby - I Wish You A Merry Christmas

Bing Crosby - "I Wish You A Merry Christmas" Warner Brothers Records WS 1484 Released in 1962. Bing Crosby and Christmas go together. This album has some of my favorite Christmas song on it. I am sure other people will enjoy listening to this album.


Track listing is as follows:
Side One
01 Winter Wonderland
02 Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
03 What Child Is This
....The Holly And The Ivy
04 The Little Drummer Boy
05 O Holy Night
Side Two
01 The Littlest Angel
02 Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
03 Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
....It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
04 Frosty The Snowman
05 Pat-A-Pan
.... While Shepherds Watched Their Sheep
06 I Wish You A Merry Christmas

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!

These are really nice. Thank you for taking the time and effort to get them together to share with us!

Thanks again, hope you had a great fourth. And Happy Christmas in July!

PrincessMo

Inkydog said...

I have just found your blog for the first time. Thanks for sharing. Some of the links are dead now, it would be great if you ever have a chance to renew them. If you have not stopped by, please visit my Christmas album share, Cheerful Earful, at inkydog.blogspot.com/

Susan said...

Thanks you both for the nice comments.

Ms. McCann said...

I have been looking for the Littlest Angel song for 20 years! I never knew that Bing sang it, I only remember my Aunt singing it to me as a child. I wonder if you have any information about the composer or lyricist? I'd like to get the sheet music and sing it if I can find out the necessary names. Thanks, Cathy

Chronic Confessions said...

Thank you so much for posting this. At my parents house this is one of the favourite classics played, and I never have been able to find the same album! Also I agree, if everyone had the hope and love in their hearts everyday, and not just around christmas, the world would be better. Either way we all just do what we can right? Thank you again so much, Happy Holidays!

Susan said...

Hi Ashley,

You are very welcome. I glad I an help spread Christmas Cheer to everyone out there who may need it. Especially in these hard times all over the world.

Susan