Countdown to Christmas 2018

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Favorite Christmas Songs From Singer

Favorite Christmas Songs from Singer (1964) The Singer Orchestra, under the direction of George Siravo - featuring Steve Clayton and the Don Janse Chorale. I particularly like this album jacket as it shows Donna Reed, Carl Betz, Paul and Patty Peterson from "The Donna Reed Show" I did my best to remove pips and pops without deteriorating the music. After I uploaded this file, I noticed that there is a typo in on #12. It takes forever to upload so I just thought I would point out the typo here. The Twelve Days Of Christmaswav.mp3 it should be The Twelve Days Of Christmas.mp3 Enjoy :-)


Track listing is as follows:
Side 1
01 Good King Wenceslas
02 O Holy Night
03 It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
04 O Come All Ye Faithful
05 Joy To the World
06 Silent Night
Side 2
01 Jingle Bells
02 Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town
03 Little Drummer Boy
04 The Christmas Song
05 The Twelve Days Of Christmas
06 White Christmas

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was a really beautiful christmas album - very nice