Countdown to Christmas 2018

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I re ripped Jackie Gleason "All I Want For Christmas"

I re ripped Jackie Gleason "All I Want For Christmas" and edited my post from August 25, 2008 including the new compressed file. Enjoy.

4 comments:

gaz1966 said...

Hi Susan,

What a lovely music blog this is. Thank you for saring your music.
I wonder if you had these two recording of Christmas songs I have been trying to find in good quality for years!

CHRISTMAS CALYPSO -THE AMBROSIAN SINGERS
TWO THOUSAND YEARS -THE LAURIE SISTERS

Any ideas or help, with what LPs these tracks were on so very welcomed.

KInd regards,

Gary (UK)

Susan said...

Hi Gary,

Thank you for you for visiting my blog.

I don't happen to have either of the two albums you mentioned, but I go to Thrift Stores and check online often, so who knows what might turn up.

Thanks again for visiting my blog.

JMan said...

Hi Susan
Thank you for taking your time to provide this wonderful music.

Your work really is appreciated
Thank You

JMan

Susan said...

Hi JMan, You're welcome and thanks for visiting my blog. Glad you enjoy the music I've posted.

Susan