Countdown to Christmas 2018

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Shell's Wonderful World Of Music Volume III

Shell's Wonderful World Of Music Volume III by The Longines Symphonette Society. A few songs on this set are also on Volume I & II. I did my best to eliminate any pips and pops, but on record 2 Side 2 Track 5 there were a couple loud pops that I couldn't get rid of completely and they sound a little like a thud, but the music doesn't skip. The MP3 files are done at 320 KB so they should sound much better but it also increases the file size for each song and therefore it will take longer to d/l the zipfile. The inner artwork is the same for all three volumes so I didn't include it in this post. The only difference is the section for the track listing.


Track listing:
Record One Side One
01 Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
02 Parade of the Wooden Soldiers
03 I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
04 The Twelve Days Of Christmas
05 Home for the Holidays
Record One Side Two
01 The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)
02 It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas
03 I'll Be Home for Christmas
04 Santa Claus is Comin' to Town
05 Silent Night
Record Two Side One
01 Sleigh Ride
02 Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
03 Winter Wonderland
04 Scarlet Ribbons
05 One Little Tree
Record Two Side Two
01 March of the Toys
02 The Little Drummer Boy
03 Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
04 Medley: Deck the Halls with Boughs of Holly - Jingle Bells
05 White Christmas

5 comments:

Yulie2 said...

Hi Susan, Thanks, again.

Susan said...

Hi Yulie2 You're welcome. Enjoy

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this. I never knew about the Shell series. I will enjoy giving it a listen.

Susan said...

You're welcome. They were released sometime during the early to middle 1960's

Unknown said...

Great as usual