Countdown to Christmas 2018

Friday, October 23, 2009

Slapstick Comedian Soupy Sales Dies At 83

Slapstick Comedian Soupy Sales Dies at 83

I couldn't find a Christmas video clip for him but came across the following Christmas audio clip Santa Claus Is Surfin' To Town from "Christmas A Go Go"
Christmas a Go-Go
I always loved watching Soupy Sales comedy sketches with the pie in the face

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Susan,

I reprinted a story one of my new followers posted last month. It seems Arthur Ferrante passed away as well.

Susan said...

Hi Robby,

I didn't hear about Arthur Ferrante for a few days until after he passed and other blogs had already mentioned his passing.

bjbear71 said...

Let me put this plainly: I LOVED SOUPY SALES AND HIS TV SHOW. He and Captain Kangaroo made my childhood so happy and so memorable. I can't believe we have now lost both of these talents. RIP, Soupy, I will never forget you...

Susan said...

Hi bjbear71, Thank you for visiting my blog.

I can still see myself sitting in front of the TV watching Captain Kangaroo and love the Grandfather Clock they had.

I also love the Pie in the Face sketches on Soupy Sales show. MAKEUP!!!!! lol

Another show I loves was Romper Room.

Susan