Countdown to Christmas 2018

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Not sure what I am going to do with my blogs

Hello everyone,

I received another DMCA complaint notice on April 21, 2009 from Google but not an email from them telling me the specific post. I looked through the complaint and it is exactly the same one I received earlier this month and that post is not even on my blog anymore.

So, I don't know what I am going to be doing with my blogs.

I don't know if I will just keep it up for informational purposes and any new post I may do only show artwork/track listings.

I don't know why there would be a second complaint filed being the post was deleted on April 5, 2009 and even if I type the link for the post it comes up that is can't be found.

Being I received a second complaint, I'm worried that Google will delete my blogs and cancel my account. So if all of a sudden you try to visit my blogs and they aren't here it could be because Google deleted them.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe you should transfer all of this to a Wordpress blog and get away from Google altogether. I have one that is a general blog and you can do the same as here, maybe even better.

Susan said...

Hi Robby,

Could you please email me at ChrstmsForever@aol.com

Thanks.

Susan

Unknown said...

ok

Dave said...

It's a shame that there are busy bodies out there that have nothing better to do with their wasted lives.

Dave

Susan said...

I don't know why they target some blogs but let others alone. And then you can't even address them because any personally identifying information is deleted from the complaint.

Dave said...

It's been my experience over the last 6 years of music sharing that these people are too cowardly to ever reveal their real names. The Troll I had problems with at my Blog supposedly revealed his real name, but I found out it was fake.

I find it odd that every court in the land requires that the accused face their accusers, but that Google and the DMCA don't have to. Kind of fishy and Unconstitutional that way isn't it?

Dave

Susan said...

Dave,

In reading the DMCA Complaints, they aren't even from the United States or Canada. They come from somewhere in the UK.

I don't know why they can't leave us alone.

All I am trying to do is keep the Spirit of Christmas alive throughout the year.

Susan

Matthew Coniam said...

All the best, Susan; sorry to hear that people with nothing better to do have been causing trouble.
Try not to let them get you down...
... and a Merry Christmas!

Susan said...

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for your comments and support. Some stuff has been re uploaded and hopefully I will be doing more soon.

Susan