Back in 1984, I purchased a VHS Christmas Movie titled "Here Comes Santa Claus" The original title of this move is "J'ai rencontré le Père Noël" and I just purchased this movie on DVD under the title "I Believe In Santa Claus" I don't know why they changed the name of the movie and also changed the artwork. They even had to go in and digitally edit the opening credits to show the name of the movie as "I Believe In Santa Claus" This is the movie that has the Musical Walking Santaclaus from my previous post.
For more information on this movie, here is a link to Internet Movie Data Base
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0182221/If anyone is interested in a good family Christmas movie, I would recommend this one. The only problems I have with the DVD are, it isn't in WS being the movie is from 1984 and the audio is somewhat out of sync with the lip movement and in my opinion, my VHS copy has better video quality. So if you can find this on VHS I would go for the VHS.



4 comments:
Thanks, good info and a good recommendation for those of us who still have a VCR!
Hi Auntie Knickers,
You're welcome and thanks for visiting my blog. I hope my VCR's never stop working lol I'm sure it would be hard to find parts for them.
I still have a Sony BetaMax VCR that is having some minor problems but still plays and records tapes fine. I just have to make sure I press the eject button while the tape is playing or it will record over what is on the tape unless I break out the little tab on the cassette to prevent it from happening.
Susan
Dear Susan-
Came across your blog by accident -as a Christmas lover, it's a treat.
Is there a way I can contact you, about acquiring a CD for a gift?
Best.
-Craig
Hi Craig,
You can email me directly at ChrstmsForever@aol.com or ChrstmsForever@gmail.com
Best wishes to you too
Susan
Post a Comment