Countdown to Christmas 2018

Monday, July 26, 2010

Just a reminder about posting links in comments

Dear folks,

Again, I must ask that you please don't use my blog for your advertising. There are plenty of other place to do so. Please don't include any links in your comments. If this continues, I will delete the comment and change the comments so that they must be approved first. If I wanted advertising on my blog, I would've set it up so that people would have to pay me to allow advertising but this isn't what this blog is about.

People come here that appreciate Christmas music and learn about a bygone era when the Christmas Music they grew up listening to was still played on the radio and it brings back fond memories for them. If they were looking for advertising, they wouldn't come here.

I have deleted the particular comment as it has nothing to do with Christmas Music.

Also, please do not click on any links in the comments unless it was a comment from me.

I thank you for your understanding.

0 comments: