Countdown to Christmas 2018

Saturday, October 30, 2010


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thanks.

Susan said...

You're welcome.

Susan

Tampa Tony said...

I'm such a lurker, so sorry for not commenting before but I love all the old albums you post. I actually have most of them but your rips are much better than I could ever do. Thank you...hopefully more to come this season?

Susan said...

Hi Tampa Tony, Thanks for visiting my blog. I do hope to have some new things to post before too long.

Susan

Randy said...

Hi, Susan - can't believe I've never noticed your blog before. Wow, such cool stuff! I've posted a link to your blog from my website - www.hipchristmas.com. Have a merry!

Susan said...

Hi Randy,

Thanks for mentioning my blog on your site. I've added a link for your site on my blog. I have a question though. I've used the HTML tags and when I post the comment, it looks like a "clickable" link but I can't click on it. I've tried searching about how to do this but I can only get them to work if I put a link in the actual post.

Susan