Countdown to Christmas 2018

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Blowmold Candy Cane

This is a Blowmold Candy Cane made my Union Products in 1991. It is a smaller/thinner one than other's I have seen, but is about 24 inches tall. I got this a couple years ago for $.50 cents at a Thrift Store that was going out of business. This one didn't have the cord with it either but i was able to get several from Walmart.




3 comments:

ronjosiah said...

dear susan:

it has been months since i hadn't visited your site. and when i did i realized that you did not post any music for download. i was sad. but then i realized that they are located at the end of each blog...the small things there tucked snugly ;-) i am happy now that i can start downloading your treasures. thanks so much susan. merry christmas. i missed you.

ronnie

Susan said...

Hi Ronnie,

You're welcome. Nice to see you back. Could you email me please at ChrstmsForever@aol.com I have a question for you.

I had to redo this comment as I had an extra letter in my email address.

Susan

ronjosiah said...

dear susan:

i have sent you my e-mail. thanks for inviting me to write. take care.

ronnie