I was out at one of our local Thrift Stores today and found three Christmas Albums in Mint condition. One was "'Tis The Season" Columbia Records C 10874, which I posted last night. The other two were "Christmas Greetings" Columbia Records CSS 1433 and "Sweet Sounds Of Christmas" Columbia Records C 10875
I was hoping to post another album today, but spent most of my time rescanning the artwork and putting the music from "Tis The Season onto my computer from the new factory sealed album I found today.
I deleted the original ZipFile on Rapidshare and changed the link for the new file. There is just the slight hint of a pip or pop or two during some of the songs, but it 100% better than what I posted last night. I scanned the album jacket before I opened the shrink wrap and it is a much better picture than the first one.
Hopefully, tomorrow, I will be able to post another album or two.
The Best of Christmas in July from 2025
-
Well, here we are at the end of another great season of Christmas in July.
But before I go, I wanted to share this one last thing with a you, a
collectio...
1 week ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment