Countdown to Christmas 2018

Sunday, February 3, 2008

My First Record Album Post

Here is my first record album post. This album is 'Tis The Season on Columbia records from 1972. Album # C 10874.

This is the front of the album jacket. This was scanned in 4 passes and stitched together using ArcSoft Panorama Maker 4. All future album images will be done the same way.

Track Listing for "Tis The Season:
Side One
Robert Goulet - Do You Hear What I Hear?
Ray Conniff And The Singers - Silver Bells
Bobby Vinton - Christmas Angel

Jerry Vale - I'll Be home For Christmas
Doris Day - Toyland
Side Two
The Brothers Four - What Child Is This?
Mahalia Jackson - Sweet Little Boy Jesus
Rita Ford Music Boxes - Nazareth
Percy Faith, His Orchestra And Chorus - Little Drummer Boy
Charlie Byrd - We Three Kings

2 comments:

Noma Lights said...

Sorry I missed this one. The link no longer works. Hope at some point you will be able to re-up it.

I mentioned your site on Falalalala so I hope that gets some more traffic your way. Some good finds here. Thanks for sharing.

Susan said...

I thank you for mentioning my site on Falalalala