Countdown to Christmas 2018

Friday, February 8, 2008

The Glorious Organ And Chimes Of London Cathedral

I have always loved organ music and chimes. This album is just one of my favorites that has an organ and carillon. I've searched online, but can not find a year for this album being released, but would guess sometime during the 1960's .
The Glorious Organ and Chimes Of London Cathedral - Norman Ward, Organ & John Lloyd, Carillon. Buckingham Records X-960


Track listing is as follows:
Side One
O Come All Ye Faithful (Adeste Fidelis)
It Came Upon A Midnight Clear - I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day
O Little Town Of Bethlehem - Joy to The World
Silent Night
The Christmas Chimes Are Pealing - I Saw Three Ships
Hark! The Herald Angels Sing - While Shepherds Watched
Side Two
Deck The Halls - We Three Kings Of Orient Are
The First Noel - O Christmas Tree (Tannenbaum)
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen - From Every Spire On Xmas Eve
Away n A Manger - What Child Is This? (Greensleeves)
Good King Wenceslas - Angels We Have Heard On High
O Holy Night

0 comments: