

Track Listing
Side One
01 James Galway With The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and BBC Singers - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
02 Bing Crosby Orchestra Conducted by Les Brown - A Christmas Toast
03 Julie Andrews Orchestra, Harpsichord and Arrangements of Andre Previn - Angels From The Realm Of Glory
04 Ames Brothers Sid Ramin and his Orchestra and Broc Peters Chorus - Good King Wenceslas
05 Elvis Presley Vocal Accompaniment; The Imperials Quartet - Silver Bells
06 Tommy Dorsey and his Orchestra Vocals Cliff Weston, Edyth Wright - Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town
Side Two
01 Alabama - Happy Holidays
02 Nat King Cole - God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
03 The Canadian Brass And the Great Organ of St. Patrick's Cathedral, John Grady, Organist - I Wonder As I Wander
04 Steve Lawrence And Eydie Gorme Arthur Fiedler and his Orchestra - Hurry Home For Christmas
05 Bobby Vinton - Christmas Eve In My Home Town
06 Glenn Miller and his Orchestra Vocals, Tex Beneke and the Modernaires - Jingle Bells
3 comments:
Thank you very much for these great post susan..its like alittle suprise whos going tobe on the next one???..lol
This is AMAZING!!! I had this album on cassette when I was growing up and listened to it non-stop every Christmas. The tape somehow disappeared when I was in highschool, leaving me with only the case and all these Christmas songs rattling around in my head that I could never seem to hear on the radio anymore. I am SOOOOO excited to have this album again. I just about cried when I heard it. I haven't heard some of these songs in years. It's like having my childhood Christmas back again. THANK YOU FOR POSTING ALL THIS FABULOUS MUSIC! Discovering your blog was like having Christmas in July (and August, too)!!
Hi R. Owens,
You're welcome. Glad you enjoy this music as much as I do and for me too, it takes me back to my childhood. A much more simpler time than today.
Post a Comment