

Track Listing
Side One
01 Perry Como - There Is No Christmas Like A Home Christmas
02 Arthur Fiedler, Boston Pops Orchestra - Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town
03 Julie Andrews-Andre Previn Arranger and Conductor - Sunny Bank
04 John Gary - Do You Hear What I Hear?
05 Henry Mancini, Chorus and Orchestra - We Three Kings - O Come, All Ye Faithful - Joy To The World
Side Two
01 Eugene Ormandy, Philadelphia Orchestra and Chorus - Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
02 Jack Jones - Silver Bells
03 Lana Cantrell - White Christmas
04 Robert Shaw Chorale - Medley - Carol of the Bells; Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming; Go Tell It On The Mountain
05 Harry Belafonte - Mary's Boy Child
4 comments:
Hi Miss Susan:
Thank you for your time and excellent music, best wishes.
Esteban
You are very welcome. I'm glad the everyone appreciates the music I share was much as I do.
Thanks!
You're welcome.
Enjoy.
Susan
Post a Comment