True Value Hardware Stores Happy Holidays Volume 11 (1975) Pickwick International True Value 1. Sandler & Young. Though they appear on various other albums in this series, Volumes 11 & 12 are strictly done by Tony Sandler & Ralph Young. They are one of my top favorite artist's of all time. Their harmonies are perfect.


Track Listing
Side One:01 Snow Scene02 The First Noel03 Yea, The Heavenly Child Is Born04 Oh Tannenbaum05 God Rest Ye Merry GentlemenSide Two:01 Carol Of The Bells02 It Came Upon The Midnight Clear03 Angels We Have Heard On High04 Come All My Children05 Peace On Earth
3 comments:
Another nice one..Thanks susan!!
Hi Susan
Congratulatons and a big thank you for your wonderful site! Such great and inspirational music, too!
However, I have just tried to download True Value Happy Holidays Volume 11 from Rapidshare as a free user ... and have been told that I need to upgrade and join to obtain this file ...! I cannot afford to do so!
Do you have any suggestions for this problem ...?
PeterT
Hi Peter,
I just tried downloading it myself as a free user and it was working. I did have to wait 60 seconds though and I believe if free user tries to download any other files within a certain time frame, they have to try again in a few hours.
Please try again and let me know what happens. It should work for anyone.
Thanks
Susan
Post a Comment