

Track Listing
Side One
01 Perry Como - The Christmas Song
02 Arthur Fiedler, Boston Pops - Winter Wonderland
03 Norman Luboff Choir - The Little Drummer Boy
04 John Gary - White Christmas
05 Lana Cantrell - I'll Be Home For Christmas
Side Two
01 Eugene Ormandy, Philadelphia Orchestra & Chorus - Joy To The World
02 Bing Crosby - A Time To Be Jolly
03 Kate Smith - Silver Bells
04 Robert Shaw Chorale - Wassail Song; Deck The Halls (medley)
05 Jan Peerce; Columbus Boychoir - O Holy Night
3 comments:
Thanks Susan ..please keep up the great work!!
Ha, I actually have this and the two previous on record as well. This is cool because it seemed like no one remembered these.
Thanks for posting these.
Hi Robby I have up to 25 on vinyl the rest I hope to get on cassette.
Post a Comment