A Time To Be Jolly Daybreak Records DR2006 released in 1971
JACK HALLORAN and the Voices of Christmas with Orchestra conducted by LES BROWN
I'm only posting the artwork for this album as it has been released on CD under the title "Bing Cosby Christmas Album" on PSM/Polygram. All the songs are there, just not in the same order as they are on the record album.
I love the picture on the back of the album jacket of Bing and his family. It brings back memories of watching his Christmas Specials on television.


The track listing for this album is as follows:
Side One
A Time To Be Jolly
Intro. "Some Children See Him" I Sing Noel
Intro. "Come Dear Children" 'Round and 'Round The Christmas Tree
Intro. "All On A Christmas Morning" The First Family Of Christmas
The Song Of Christmas
Side Two
A Christmas Toast
Intro. "Caroling, Caroling" And The Bells Rang
Intro. "Bright, Bright The Holly Berries" Christmas Is
Intro. "We'll Dress The House" When You Trim Your Christmas Tree
Christmas Is Here To Stay!
5 comments:
This one doesn't have a link. Would love to have it. Thanks for all of the music you are sharing. Elvis Town Girl, Tupelo MS
yes, me too!
This particular album is available on CD and therefore I didn't upload the songs. Sorry if I've disappointed anyone. It is under a different title and the artwork is different but all the songs are there.
http://www.amazon.com/Christmas-Album-Bing-Crosby/dp/B0000047KL
I like this album too, and I want to thank you for the cover art. I had this on cassette. The tape wore out, and I got the CD, but I like the old art better. Now I can put this on my iPod art instead. The cover art is an essential part of old Christmas records. Thanks!
Hi Seamus,
You're welcome and thanks for visiting my blog. I wish when record labels reissue something that they would use the original artwork and have the songs in the same order. Though I prefer vinyl records over CD's. This album reminds me of Bing's Christmas specials. I don't know what year/special the photo on the back is from I'm guessing 1969 or 1970.
Post a Comment