

Track Listing
Side One
01 Loretta Lynn - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
02 Oak Ridge Boys - It's Christmas Time
03 Chuck Berry - Merry Christmas Baby
04 The Jets - This Christmas
05 George Strait - Frosty The Snowman
06 Ray Stevens - Greatest Little Christmas Ever Wuz
Side Two
01 Andrews Sisters - Winter Wonderland
02 The Trapp Family Singers - Jesus, Jesus Rest Your Head
03 Harry Simeone Chorale - The Little Drummer Boy
04 Brenda Lee - Jingle Bell Rock
05 Roger Williams - Medley- O Holy Night; Joy To The World; It Came Upon a Midnight Clear; O Sanctissima
06 Bing Crosby - White Christmas
8 comments:
Hey thank you so much again Susan..This is a first..I wasnt expecting to see The Jets on one of these Christmas Albums.A really nice varity on these albums!!!Nice work
You're welcome, yest it was a surprise to me too to find them on this series.
Dear Susan:
Pardon me for asking, but don't you have the volume no. 22?
Ronnie
Hi Ronnie,
I don't know how I missed posting Volume 22. I thought sure I posted it. I am in the process of uploading it now and will do a post shortly to reflect it. I apologize that it isn't there but will be tonight.
Susan
I tried to download True Value Happy Holidays Vol. 21. It came up on Rapidshare. I did download it, but I can't open or play it with any player that I have. Nothing recognizes it. Is there any way to find it on CD? Glad there are other enthusiasts out there!
Are you trying to open the file that has a "zip" extension?
If so you should be able to find WinZip or WinRar online to extract the files and then the "mp3" files should play with Media Play, etc...
This isn't available on CD and they didn't start releasing them on CD until Volume 26 in 1991.
Susan
Susan,
You are making my Christmas season VERY BRIGHT! I have been looking for Happy Holidays Volume 23 for a long time-- my favorite Christmas album! My sister and I put the record on my mom's player tonight while we were decorating her tree and I started thinking (once again) about finding the tracks online so we could all have a copy... Tried itunes, but they were missing 2 of the tracks, plus it was going to cost $$$. I am going to pass your blog onto all the relatives, because I know many of them love the True Value collections. THANK YOU! This is such a blessing! - S
Your welcome S,
When I purchased this one off eBay it was still factory sealed and i hated to open it but that was the only way i could listen to it. It was also one of the more expensive ones in this series that I didn't already have.
Glad this is helping to make your Christmas bright.
Susan
Post a Comment